* Ship to an address other than your billing address
If you wish to have your order shipped to an address other than your Billing Address, then as a security precaution to protect our customers against fraud, we do require an authorization. Here are the authorization procedures that we accept:
A) For order price under $100:
Please Send a Fax Authorization containing the following items:
1. Copy of the front and back of credit card.
2. Copy of a picture ID.
3. A statement reading "I authorize ScreenWall.com to ship my order to the following (shipping) address:" followed by the shipping address.
4. A handwritten signature.
And Fax to: 1-626-333-1008 ScreenWall Customer Service
B) For order price $100 and more:
1. Please contact your credit card issuing bank and have your shipping destination added as an authorized alternate ship-to address on their records.
2. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com, when address is successfully added.
3. We will contact your bank to verify this information after you've placed an order.